The Borough's Warm and Well initiative can undertake benefit checks and home energy efficiency surveys, with the chance of accessing grants for energy efficiency measures and discount insulation schemes.
The Council's Cabinet Member for Housing and Neighbourhood Renewal, Councillor Chris Abbott, said: "We want to ensure that people who might struggle with their heating bills this winter get all the help and advice available to help them cope."
Library dates and times are:
- Wednesday, November 22 - Marske, 12.30pm-2pm.
- Thursday, November 23 - Loftus, 2pm-5pm.
- Friday, November 24 - Saltburn, 2pm–4pm.
- Thursday, December 7 - Brotton, 1.30pm–4pm.
- Tuesday, December 12 - Grangetown, 10am–1pm.
- Friday, December 15 - Guisborough, 10am–1pm.
- Monday, December 18 - South Bank, 10am–1pm.
- Wednesday, December 20 - Redcar Central, 10am–1pm.
For more information about the Warm and Well scheme, call 01642 777976 or e-mail, email@example.com.